We kindly ask that you observe the following procedures for drop off and pick up:
DROP OFF AND PICK UP AREAS:
The front parking lot is very crowded during drop off and pick up times.
- Students may be dropped-off and picked-up in the circular parking lot only.
- Absolutely NO parking along the painted curbs. Do not leave your car unattended in the circular drive in front of the school.
- Children are never to walk through the blacktop area of the parking lot without an adult accompanying them.
- Speed should not exceed 5 mph through the parking lot. Double parking in the lot or on nearby streets is prohibited.
- There will be NO LEFT TURNS when entering or exiting the parking lots during the pick-up and drop-off times. There will be fewer delays and less congestion when all of us make only right turns when dropping students off or picking them up.
- The parking lot is reserved for faculty and staff only.
- Parent volunteers should utilize the ample nearby street parking.
- Please drive slowly and conscientiously, always on the lookout for pedestrians.
- Turn off your cell phones while driving near the campus.
- Follow directions of all Bridges employees directing traffic.
- There are two gates on our campus. The gates will be closed and secured once the school day begins at 8:20 a.m.
- Parents of kindergarten students must park in neighborhood streets in order to walk their kindergarten students to their classrooms. Kindergarten parents CANNOT park and leave their cars in the drop off and pick up area.
- No skateboards, scooters or bikes may be ridden on campus at any time.
Student Release Times and Procedures
- Kindergarten is released at 12:20 p.m. every day.
- Grades 1-3 release at 2:30 p.m.
- Grades 4-8 release at 3:00 p.m. with open access to both gates.
It is important that students are picked up PROMPTLY at their dismissal time.
Leaving your child at the school without supervision is not allowed and can be unsafe.
Extensions childcare is available for all students who need more careful supervision immediately after school.