We kindly ask that you observe the following procedures for drop off and pick up:
Drop-off and Pick-up
- Students may be dropped-off and picked-up in the circular parking lot. If you would like to park and walk your child into school or park to wait for your child at the end of the day please utilize the street parking available. The parking lot is reserved for faculty and staff only.
- You may only enter the parking lot from the southbound lane on Calle Bouganvilla.
- Parent volunteers should utilize the ample nearby street parking.
- Please drive slowly and conscientiously, always on the lookout for pedestrians. Turn off your cell phones while driving near the campus. There is limited time for dropping off and picking up children. Please be mindful as you approach the school and encourage your child(ren) to be ready to exit/enter your vehicle quickly to facilitate the drop off/pick up speed.
- There are two gates on our campus. The gates will be closed and secured once the school day begins at 8:20 AM for security reasons. After 8:20 AM, please sign in at the front office before entering the campus. All visitors, parents, volunteers and guests must enter campus through the office.
- For pick up kindergarten will be released at the kindergarten gate at 12:20 pm. 1st grade – 5th grade release will be at 2:30 PM. Teachers will escort their students to the front of the school to meet parents. Both gates will be open at this time. 6th grade – 8th grade will be released at 3:00 PM with open access to both gates.
- Parents who have students in both primary grades (1-3) and CORE (6-8) who are waiting for older siblings MUST pick-up their younger children at 2:30 PM or wait with them in front of the school until the older students are released at 3:00 PM. No students may be left unattended after dismissal.
- Walk your bike, skateboard, or scooter when on campus, at all times while school or any school programs are in session.
- Wear helmets at all times if riding (bikes, skateboards, rollerblades, scooters, etc.).