The Bridges Homeschool Program is an integral part of the Bridges Charter School as we share the same heart. Along with being academically competitive with other Ventura County schools, Bridges Homeschool understands the importance of addressing all aspects of the child, including: their social, emotional and intellectual growth. At Bridges our focus is on the “Whole Child”.
Parents choose Bridges Homeschool for a variety reasons.
- Families partner with a Supervising Teacher to help guide them through every step of the Homeschool program throughout the academic year. All Bridges Homeschool Supervising Teachers hold California Teaching Credentials.
- Supervising Teachers work in collaboration with each family to create a personalized custom curriculum that meets both the needs of the student and CA State Standards.
- Bridges Homeschool offers the most extensive curriculum options to choose from that meet the CA State Standards.
- Bridges Homeschool students integrate with the Bridges Charter School students for their lunch and recess. Homeschool students can also participate in all school functions.
- Bridges Homeschool offers a hybrid program that allows children to attend Enrichment classes two days a week on the Bridges Charter School Campus. Enrichment classes are determined based on student interest and run concurrently. This year’s Enrichment Classes include: LA/Writing; History; Science; Art; Spanish; Drama; Music; Gardening; Yoga; PE; Animal Behavior; Library.
- Students have the option of homeschool only; homeschool and hybrid both days, one day, 1/2 day, one hour, etc.
- Student and parental involvement and input is encouraged and necessary in all aspects of the Homeschool program.
- Students work one on one with their parent(s) and are able to work and progress at their own pace.
- Bridges Homeschool meets the educational needs of those families who seek an established alternative instructional strategy.
Interested in joining our homeschool program?
If you are interested in our home school process, please contact home school Director, Mr. Phil Ross